1. Reliance added nearly 75,000 new jobs in the past year. RIL continues to be India's largest merchandise exporter and remains the country's highest payer of customs and excise duty in the private sector.
2. Yasir Al-Rumayyan, Chairman of Saudi Aramco and the Governor of the Public Investment Fund, to join the Board of Reliance Industries Limited as an Independent Director.
3. Dhirubhai Ambani Green Energy Giga Complex on 5,000 acres in Jamnagar. It will be amongst the largest such integrated renewable energy manufacturing facilities in the world. - RIL to invest Rs 75,000 crore in new energy business in three years .
4.Google/Reliance: Jio has developed the JioPhone Next, Jio will use Google Cloud's cutting-edge technologies to power Jio's 5G Solutions and for powering the internal needs of key Reliance growth businesses like Reliance Retail, JioMart, JioSaavn and JioHealth.
5.Facebook: We have launched an initial set of integrations between WhatsApp and JioMart on a trial basis and the response from WhatsApp and JioMart customers is encouraging along with lots of valuable feedback. Our joint teams are actively developing the full New Commerce solution linking merchants and consumers, and we plan to progressively launch these over the next few quarters.
6. Microsoft: We have operationalized an initial 10 MW capacity of JIO-AZURE Cloud Data centres in two cities, Jamnagar and Nagpur. We are currently onboarding the initial group of pilot customers and we plan to expand our data centre capacity and our offerings to a growing number of SMEs and start-ups over the coming quarters.
7. Reliance Retail: 1,500 new stores, which is amongst the largest retail expansion undertaken by any retailer during this period .
8. Reliance supply chain to Invest in building state-of-the-art supply chain infrastructure across India by linking all major sourcing and consumption locations.
9. Jio Institute To Commence Academic Sessions In 2021 Chairperson and Founder of the Reliance Foundation Nita Ambani.