Accountancy is most scoring paper which requires proper preparation and exam writing skills. Here are the tips to pass the Accountancy Class 12 exam with flying colors,
1. Read the question properly, at least twice, before answering.
2. Underline the important points of the question which will be useful in solving the question.
3. Try to solve financial statement analysis at the end of the all questions, because it contains a lot of calculation.
4. In case of questions related to shares, if applied shares are given of share holder, then
after finding allotted shares, the candidates can simply cut down the applied shares from the question paper, so that they can consider only allotted shares while solving the questions.
5. While preparing cash book in shares, try to pass all the entries of bank in rough so that there is no confusion.
6. While preparing the profit and loss appropriation account, the profit should always be before any appropriation. Also, the candidates should be aware about the balances of capital of partners; it should complete the entire 12 months, otherwise month consideration will be there for any appropriation
7. If candidates are not able to reach the answer of a question, they should move on to other questions and return to the former later.
8. In case of redemption of debentures, the candidates should always try to find out which method of redemption is given in the question.
9. Always keep some time for revision while adjusting time.
10. Do not leave out any question.
11. Answer those questions first which you know very well.
12. Attempt 'HOTS' questions at the end. Read summaries given at the end of each chapter to get a comprehensive idea about the given chapter.
13. HOTS can be given from summaries also.
14. Refer to the latest CBSE sample question papers, along with previous year board question papers.
15. Refer to 'TOPPERS' answer sheets available on the CBSE website.